როგორ შეუწყობს თქვენი Crypto Project, ნიშანი, dapp, ICO or Company
What Successful Companies Do:
- Announcement of ICO on CryptoClarified, Coindesk, ან სხვა საინფორმაციო წყარო, რომელიც სპეციალიზდება არის ნიშა მარკეტინგი. CryptoClarified წარმატებით დააწინაურეს კამპანიების CryptoCelebrities, CryptoCountries, World Of ეთერი, ledger, Betchain and others.
- Bounty campaigns — These are campaigns that allow the audience to do some tasks for the token the ICO is creating. This can be a mixture of tasks from translations, signatures on forums, sharing on social media and blogging for them. Successful projects have reached out to social media influencers, but choosing the right ones to partner with is paramount.
Follower count is less meaningful than influence, follower trust, reputation and business connections. Partnering with an influencer that has over 100K followers that posts dank memes all day can be less than someone respected, who’s followers value their opinion and has a solid track record of only promoting quality projects. Check @altcoinadvisory and @aridavidpaul
3. Paying for ads: Placing banner and text ad by adwords, Facebook, Twitter and crypto news websites. This has changed with the banning of crypto ads on Facebook and Instagram, but you can still do it on LinkedIn, Twitter and google ads.
CryptoClarified mentioned earlier has a work around for Facebook Ads. They can get campaigns up and running on Facebook which is by far the most lucrative platform for your campaign. Twitter can be good, but their targeting can’t compete with Facebook. So not only will your Ad will be less effective, it will aslo cost more. Google Ads can work well with proper targeting.
4. Reviews / listings of ICO announcement websites — As the sphere grows there are more and more websites “rating” ICOs for potential investors. There are more and more by the day, usually these sites will only list your ICO for a price, but there are some free ones. Listing on as many as possible will allow your ICO to get traffic from other websites. An example of two are ICO Ratingდა CryptoClarified
5. PR / events — Connecting with news outlets who follow crypto, such as Coindesk, CryptoClarified ან Cointelegraph and paying them to write about your ICO is one way to get great backlinks and also legitimize your ICO (As new ICOs have a stigma that they are scams, this is not always the case). Attending events to spread and connect with people in the crypto world. A face to face meeting is always better than a message over a screen. It also shows you back your project.
6. Endorsements — Get endorsed from people who are respected in the crypto world, such as a youtube or getting someone as an advisor.
Having a great developer, team and project in place are all extremely important. Assuming those is already in place (we’re not talking about projects destined for failure) what good is an awesome project if no one gets to see it?
This is where the importance of marketing your product, ICO, ნიშანი, project game or company comes in. This is often what separates the “men from the boys” (or women from girls) We are equal opportunity here.. Often times the difference between a massively successful campaign and a silent fart in the wind often depends on marketing and promotion.
Huge Audience, Massive Platform That Will Reach A Ton of People
- Standard IAB formats: 728×90, 300×600, 300×250
- Mobile formats: 320×50
- High impact units
- Newsletter sponsorship
- Research Partnerships
- Event Partnerships
We no longer accept sponsored articles or press releases. If you would prefer the advertising route, our digital banners on a direct buy start with a $25 cpm and require a minimum $10,000 monthly spend.
Fee: Minimum 10K USD Monthly
Huge Audience, Really Cool & Original Artwork & Large Platform With A Lot of Distributers
• Native & Creative advertising
• Calendar & Exchange Comparison, MarketCap listings
• ICO tech & marketing support
• Banners & Retargeting Campaigns
Smaller Audience Than CoinDesk & CoinTelegraph, Known For Niche Marketing, Paid Promotion & Social Media Reach. Has Promoted 3 of the 4 Top Grossing Dapps, along with some of the largest Bitcoin Casinos & Crypto Wallets
Featured Articles, Blog Posts & Press Releases:
- Featured on CryptoClarified blog
- Distributed amongst partner blogs
- Posted on all platforms and social media sites (FB, twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Flipboard, Tumbler etc.)
- Distributed in mailing list- (Over 15,000 Subscribers)
- Backlinks and SEO included which will bring you much higher in search rankings.
- Offers Paid Promotion Service (This is what we feel separates CryptoClarified from the pack) Article boosted on Google Ads, Facebook (we have a work around the crypto ad ban) & twitter
For Examples of Ad Campaigns They Have Run Scroll to bottom of post.
- 1.5ETH for Submitted Content
- 3ETH for a story customized for you- written from scratch
- +1.5ETH If you want the post boosted on Google Ads, Facebook & twitter
We hope this article gives you a starting point in doing your research on which companies you choose to promote and advertise your crypto projects. We have found that CoinDesk & CoinTelegraph are the best for those with more to spend, while CryptoClarified is the front runner for niche marketing (DApp’s, ICO’s, Wallets & Projects looking to reach a certain niche, but may not have 10K/month in the budget for ad spend.
There are other options as well, we have just found these to be the best. For other sites to check, here is a list of the ყველაზე 10 Crypto Blogs & Websites You Need To Be Following.