10 Bitcoin Bonus on UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor
For the biggest fight in combat sports, Nitrogen Sports will give away 10 BTC
That’s ($60,000*) in Free Bets if Conor McGregor records a win over Khabib in the 4th Round of their match-up in October.
Read full terms and guidelines below to make sure you’re qualified in winning a share of this huge bitcoin bonus!
How to Join
- Join the #1 Bitcoin Sportsbook Nitrogen Sports
- Place a minimum 0.005 BTC ($32) Bet on the fight
- Go to our Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page and submit the following:
- Valid betslip link.
- Email address.
How to Win
If McGregor can pull off a win* against Khabib in the 4th round, all users that have submitted a valid betslip via the Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page will get a share of the 10 BTC prize pool!
UFC 229 BTC Giveaway Rules and Guidelines
- A user must bet a minimum 0.005 BTC bet on the Khabib vs. McGregor match on October 6, 2018.
- All bets, including singles and parlays, that features a leg on Khabib vs. McGregor moneyline, total rounds and/or prop bets will be accepted for the purpose of this promo.
- No odds requirement.
- 10 BTC free bet will be shared/divided by all valid entries to the promo in case conditions are met.
- Only users who submit their betslip link, plus their email address, via the e Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page are qualified to win a share of the prize pool
Which Method of Victory Counts?
McGregor to win in exactly round 4 via;
- Knockout (KO) – A KO is when a fighter loses consciousness via opponent’s strikes.
- Technical Knockout (TKO) – A TKO is when a fight is ended by the referee, doctor or fighter’s corner. Usually, a referee stops the fight when a fighter is no longer defending himself due to an attack by an opponent. A TKO is also ruled if a doctor rules that continuing the fight will be dangerous for a fighter or a fighter’s corner throws in the towel to admit defeat.
- Submission/Tap Out – Is when a fighter achieves a submission hold and the defending fighter is already trapped and has tapped out (tapping on his opponent’s body or the mat, or making a verbal announcement. There are also cases when the referee calls an end to the fight because the defending fighter is incapable of making the submission/tap out.
Which Method of Victory Does Not Count?
- Wins via Disqualification (DQ) – if McGregor wins via DQ (either due to an illegal move, injury or others), it will not qualify for the purpose of this promo. Only the stated methods of victory specified will be considered.
- No Contest (NC) – Rarely seen in MMA/UFC but this is when both fighters violate the rules and results in NC/DQ; or if a fighter is injured due to an unintentional illegal action that results in NC. Only the stated methods of victory specified will be considered.
- A user can enter 1x (once) only.
- Entry Deadline: October 6, 2018 10:30 PM ET.
- All entries will be verified after submission; Nitrogen Sports will announce at the soonest possible time before or near the fight all the valid entries/users in the contest.
- Winners of the Khabib vs. McGregor fight will be awarded within 48 hours after the fight has concluded.
- Users who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Previously banned users are disqualified.
- Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to interpret its promotion rules as it sees fit.
UFC: CONOR MCGREGOR VS KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV
Odds as of September 28
Conor McGregor +125
Khabib Nurmagomedov -155
For those wishing to place a wager with all of the benefits of gambling using Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency- You can find several of the Top Online Bitcoin Sportsbooks below
Thanks to bitcoin, these sports books can process your deposits and withdrawals instantly, so you no longer need to wait weeks for a payout. Banking is also completely free, which means you’ll have more money in your player account.
Bitcoin sports betting sites allow you to wager on every major league in the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Asia, including the UFC, NFL, NBA, AFL and several others
Nitrogen Sports bitcoin-only sports book & casino: no sign-up required, monthly parlay promotions and 80BTC maximum bet. In addition to sports, you can play table games like blackjack and poker. The bitcoin website also offers a dice game.
Nitrogen Sports are our favorite “bitcoin only” sportsbook. Since opening their doors back in 2012, they’ve quickly established themselves as the leading bitcoin sports betting site. They are headquartered in Costa Rica and owned by IdealMedia.com
- Easily the biggest, most established and trusted bitcoin bookmaker.
- 100% anonymous. Nitrogen do not even ask you to provide an email address.
- Live in-play betting available for major leagues like NFL, EPL, NBA and NHL.
- The minimum bet limit is 0.001 BTC and the maximum bet limit is 30 BTC+.
- Deposits are credited with zero confirmations and withdrawals process in hours.
- The Nitrogen Sports web-app works well on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
- 2-Factor Authentication available. Support provided via live chat or ticket system.
- Nitrogen Sports do NOT offer a deposit bonus but do they run some fun promos.
Get In On the Action Now!
For a Full List of the Top Bitcoin Sportsbooks Available to US Residents CLICK HERE
For the Top Bitcoin Casinos CLICK HERE